Your Practice Needs a Plan
Right now, as this blog post is being written, the COVID pandemic is ongoing, offices are closed and every practice needs a plan. Our experience with nearly 1,000 orthodontic and dental practices has revealed that when a practice is in turmoil, there are 4 key strategies you can use to do more than just survive:
- Adapt & increase your communications.
- Get more efficient than ever before.
- Streamline your process to get new patients.
- Find new revenue streams.
At the time you are reading this, outside life may be back to normal (or perhaps we’ve adjusted to the “new normal”). Yet it’s still crucial for every practice to always be striving to achieve the 4 strategies above. This means that no matter if your practice is struggling or you are succeeding beyond your wildest dreams, there are always new ways you can use simple technology to get more efficient, bring in new patients and increase revenue.
Where Do I Start?
Knowing exactly which digital or virtual processes should be implemented for the best ROI can be overwhelming. So, to make your efforts as easy as possible, we’ve put together a free guide containing:
- a list of creative strategies top offices use to improve efficiency and capture more patients
- specific ways you can weave a message of health & safety throughout patient communications
- a potential new revenue stream
- a worksheet to help you create & prioritize your own custom plan
- a list of low cost or even FREE resources you can use to take action and implement your plan
Download the Practice Rebound Strategies, Worksheet & Resource Guide for free and start making your plan today!
At BrilliantDoc, our purpose is to partner with private practices (like yours!) so we can help simplify your ability to prosper in our ever-changing industry.
We want to get to know more about you and your practice, and see how we can best help. If you have any questions, want to brainstorm which strategies would be ideal for your practice, or need a trusted source to help implement your plan, please contact us to schedule a time to chat!